is widely renowned for its excellent workmanship and our QA/QC department is a vital component that ensures accuracy in operational functions as well as procedural and management processes.
Since 1995 ANABEEB
has had a Quality Management System (QMS) consisting of policy statements, operational procedures, and work instructions that is in accordance with the requirements by ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems. Our QMS is based on a continuous improvement program, and is reviewed by an independent inspection authority on a bi-annual basis.
QA/QC supports all operational functions from planning, to execution, through to project completion. QA/QC evaluates clients’ requests and relates these to our operations personnel for execution, and offer assurance to our clients that each operation is carried out in a systematic and controlled manner.
’s highly qualified and experienced QA/QC Engineers carry out all prefabrication and job site inspection activities, including:
- Preparing quality plans, inspection test plans, inspection reports and documentation in accordance with client requirements.
- Compiling Welder Procedure Specification (WPS) / Procedure Qualification Records (PQR’s) in accordance with client requirements.
- Liaising directly with client inspection personnel.
- Witnessing all inspection and testing activities carried out.
- Witnessing welder testing and qualifications.
- Compiling QA/QC dossiers for client review and approval after job completion.
These activities are conducted in accordance with our client’s requirements, international standards, as well as ANABEEB’s own in-house procedures. The QA/QC Department also assists our operational departments to develop in-house procedures for critical processes and undertake frequent reviews and audits to ensure compliance.